<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 05, 2005

May 5th 2005 

Yet another time of political frenzy when bloggers everywhere argue with each other and go completely over the top with their views...
Lets face it, none of the parties are ideal - in fact, they're all pretty rubbish but I feel we should get involved (not that I can vote) and register a vote for the best of a bad bunch. The trouble is deciding who the best of that bad bunch is.
I won't say who I want to win but I read an interesting article in the Times saying that the Tories lost the election 18 months ago when they voted in Michael Howard as party leader instead of Ken Clarke. Had he got in this election may have been a much more closely fought affair. An anti-war stance (much better than the absolutely confusing and pants stance by the Conservatives ["Mr Blair lied but we still condone what he did" - Make your minds up!!]).
We shall see tomorrow what the outcome is and hope that the government that is elected isn't as bad as its manifesto would suggest.
Thankyou, and goodnight.
Comments:
hi this is owain can usend my ur email
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?