<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 20, 2005

From Jon... 

Amount of Music on my computer: 2.27 Gb which is quite enough thank you very much.

The last CD I bought: Coldplay: X&Y - Yes, it hasn't been released yet but my Mother preordered it and surely that counts. It also means I don't have to comment on the music on the album which is easy!

Item playing right now: Golden Slumbers (The Beatles)...great for a Friday afternoon when I am shattered...has to be accompanied by "Carry that Weight" however or else there is quite an ubrupt ending...or pregnant pause (I just wanted to say pregnant pause)

5 songs I listen to a lot:
This section is not a reflection of my perchance for melody rather a statement about my sexuality...no wait... i copied that down wrong :-s

1. Speed of Sound - Coldplay. Sounds similar to almost everything they do but it works and I aint complainin...according to me mates its a "tune" so theres an added bonus.

2. Chocolate - Snow Patrol. The album itself can be pretty tedious to listen right the way through but this track and "Run" are awesome.

3. Amie - Damien Rice. What an amazing song. I remember listening to it a lot during Englands one day internationals with South Africa so unfortunately images of Kevin Pieterson (and the game slime cricket) occassionally pop into my head whilst listening to this song...Perhaps this list does reflect my sexuality!

4. Freestyler - Bomfunk MC. Blasted out over my Mums car stereo when I'm driving my friends around. Thought I had to get something different and less predictable in this list. Not generally a fan of this type of music.

5. Beautiful Ladies in Danger - Chris Deburgh...I don't actually have a clue of the title or who sings it but this song amuses me no end. Especially the fact that Chuckie sang it on camp this year.

Five people to whom I'm passing the baton:

I don't know five people who read my blog :-/
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?