<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Very little to say 

I had 22 hits excluding myself today... sorry there was nothing new posted. I hope to post some more thoughts on baptism some time which could be interesting (i'll get some comments at least).
The US election is taking place as I write. I hope Kerry doesn't get in.
I also heard a sermon recently online on Genesis 6:18 where it talks of God "establishing" his covenant with Noah. The minister argues that the word should be "confirmed"... well, more on that at the weekend when i have listened to the other 3 sermons on the verse!
Today was the first day A-levels were boring, I hope that is not the beginning of something bad. I remember very little except playing the worst game of tennis ever in the history or bad tennis.
Will post a longer post tomorrow. night one and all

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?