<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Yet another change of layout, yet another pointless post but never mind. Also added a load of links of different people whose blogs I'm reading.
Just managed to subscribe to bloglines with all the RSS feeds and that lark... seems pretty good to me. Most peoples hits will now go down considerably (I have the habit of reading, forgetting, going back on and reading again, forgetting etc)
My life at the moment couldn't be more hectic. I have essays to write every night (at least it seems like it) and am sleeping less and less. But college life goes on and is still pretty good. Food is to expensive though I end up spending ridiculous amounts of money to feed my ever increasing appetite...
Things at church are really good. We have recently had an ex druggie start attending church with his wife. He is a challenge to us all, standing outside the building in the morning inviting passers by into the congregation and giving them tracts. His love for the Lord is fantastic. It's great that God's people include such a great variety of people.
Our assisstant pastor Dan Peters is settling in well. He preached a stimulating, passionate and altogether excellent sermon on the Church as a worshipping church last sunday evening. All sermons preached at our Church can be downloaded here... (that is if they were recorded)
Finally, Jon introduced me to Kate Bushes song "Wuthering Heights" It's quality. If you haven't listened to it... do so.
Hope you are all well

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?