<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

We beat em!!! 

One day cricket certainly does matter when we beat the Aussies at it. Yey!

On another note, I'm learning to drive now... I dont know whose more scared - Mum or Dad! I think its easy and am getting clutch control perfectly (I wish).

College (school I guess but college sounds good) is really good. A really relaxed atmosphere with loads of quality people... my reputation as a freak abounds but I think that most people find it vaguely amusing. I have made lots of friends and have a quality CU group so thats good. Chemistry is quality mainly due to an eccentric excitable teacher while Physics is dull as could be.

The workload is pretty large - at least I think so. Hope to have something a little more interesting to write in the not to distant future. At the moment I must dash... as a family we are readnig "Wuthering heights" something i recommend you all get your teeth into. Tis a quality book.
Comments:
Jane Eyre - what a book... Think its by Charlotte Bronte but i shouldn't know these things. jane Eyre is your average womans favourite book followed by Wuthering Heights... Both are so dark
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?