<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Update 

Such a long time since I last posted and you've missed nothing.
I really need a job but cant find a satisfactory one that will take me on as soon I go on beach mission and then camp. At least they will be good fun. The lnog and short of everything is that I really need a bit of money. Soon I will be starting driving and there are many other tempting things for me to buy.
It has meant that I managed to get some reading done. To all the punters out there reading this blog I recommend reading R.C Sprouls "Chosen by God". A truly excellent book which clearly explains predestination from a reformed stance. To all those who haven't read it, read it. To those who have read it, read it again.
My book list at the moment isn't as long as some, but all the books are worth reading...
Institutes of the Christian Religion Book 1 - John Calvin
The Holiness of God - R.C Sproul
The Reformation in England - J.H. Merle d'Aubigne
James - Matthew Henry
All of those come highly recommended too.
Enjoying at the moment watching golf and doing a little bit of gardening. At this moment in time I am trying to work out how to post numerous photos... wait expectantly...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?