<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Update 

It's been a while since I last posted and I have an unbelievable lack of inspiration. So whats new. At least other people write interesting blogs. Go and enjoy theirs.
I was reading Thoms blog talking about revision and I completely agree. I struggle going over things that I've already learnt. The problem being for me is that I never really learnt anything in the first place so have to do it frantically the night before. Never mind though as in a few weeks time it will be all done and dusted until the next time next year.
I was watching the cricket against New Zealand over the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. Andrew Strauss had two great innings with Nasser Hussain playing remarkably well. Steve Harmison also had a great test taking eight wickets. To be honest, if I were the selectors having decide who to drop for Michael Vaughan I would say Mark Butcher who only made 32 runs in two innings and didn't do too much fielding. That would mean Vaughan who is an experienced batsman could be put at no. 3 leaving Strauss as opening bowler. But then again, I'm no pro cricketer so I'm probably wrong.
Hope you are all enjoying the sun and living life to the full.
English Literature exam tomorrow involving Lord of the Flies and Pre and post 1914 poetry. Should be fun. At leasts= its followed with a round of golf and half term...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?