<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 14, 2004

Musings of a not quite man 

Another week goes by and it seems the land of blog is coming to a halt. Jon and Thom keep plodding along fairly successfully while others (including myself) fall by the wayside. Well, I enjoy reading the thoughts of two cleverer than I's so I can't complain. It's been so long for me that this is my first viewing of the new and most definately improved blogger layout. It's been so long since Iconoblog posted that the front page bears nothing.
Admittedly GCSEs are closing in and revision is kicking in and also I am trying to spend less time by a computer screen...
Jon passed his 111th post. The previous post on this site was another palindromic number.... 55th post. So I've fallen behind a lot obviously a sign that Jon has more interesting stuff floating around in that grey matter which I require more and more of. I have no interesting facts about the number 55. I guess one could say 111 (the milestone Jon passed) minus 55 (the milestone I passed) add 10 equals 66 which is the number of books in the Bible which is the best selling book in the world. Jons blog is the best read blog in the world so erm theres a tenuous link for you. (Sorry)
This is actually an interesting fact. The blockbuster film Troy soon to be on general release looks good. Brad Pitt plays Achilles, a mans man. Hero of heros. Well, Brad Pitt aparently had to have a stunt double for his legs because his legs don't look manly enough... and he's a heart throb?!?
On a slightly more serious note. I was listening to some Christian Rock music earlier today by Newsboys. The song breakfast contains the lyrics...
When the toast is burned,
And all the milk has turned
And cap'n crunch is wavin' farewell.
When the big one finds you
May this song remind you
That they don't serve breakfast, in hell

I was thinking. This is the most serious message to be drawn from this song. It gives the impression of Hell being both weak and nothing to worry about. Surely they should approach such a terrifying subject with a little more respect? I don't know, just a thought.
Well, have a good weekend and keep posted for more thoughts (I hope). If not, "peace out A-Town down"...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?