<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 28, 2004

Exams 

Well, a first full week of GCSE examinations have been and gone and they have been ok.
PE on monday was the most poorly written exam I have ever sat. I took Saturday off to revise my butt off as the saying goes and then walked into an exam which the ordinary person on the street could have sat with ease. Having said that I hope I do well. I found myself using Rugby as an example of a game a lot of times and generally referring to anyone involved in sport as "he" or "him". Just hope I don't get one of those loony, feminists examiners marking my paper. I did write a sentence or two on Hockey to be fair.
German Reading on tuesday. This is my worst subject.
Finally, English Literature today. 45 minutes spent on a question on the wonderful book that is "Lord of the Flies". The question asked me to write about what I found terrifying and haunting in the novel. Pretty tough to answer when it is clearly a light hearted read which didn't haunt me at all.
Then I had to answer a question on poetry for an hour which was far too long a time. Found myself waffling after 30 minutes spent on the question.
Never mind, a week off now which I am thoroughly looking forward to. Hope everyone else enjoy themselves.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?