<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Life can be frustrating... 

Yesterday... Monday 19th April right?
My day off right? A chance to catch up on the sleep I had frittered away during my holiday doing IT coursework (seemingly the two of us can never be apart).
Well, Sunday night I recieved a text message telling me that I had to go into school to do a first aid course. That means getting up at 8 and arriving at 9. So I do, arrive at 9, wait till half 9 with the other losers and then go home having been told it was cancelled. Frustrating.
Then, deciding to use 10 minutes of my last day in blogging I wrote something pretty similar and then just as I was about to "Preview your Post" the internet decided to crash. See what I mean about frustrating life?

Apart from that, the weekend was good. Watched a fairly entertaining film in "Agent Cody Banks". Sunday was really good, two great sermons and in the evening we had a party of 54 Americans visiting (it was better than it sounds). I never felt so popular in my life but reckon they were looking at me like they would look at a tiger in a zoo... (you know, averagely ugly teenager from the south east of England... fairly interesting)

Will post something shortly on Quite Short on the first of Calvins five points (Total Depravity) am in the process of writing it now but may not get around to doing it till Saturday (busy life).
Goodbye for now.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?