<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Wednesday 

Today has been a pretty average day really. I managed to get out of the "B" team match that was meant to be taking place this afternoon in order to come home and do some work. Last time I chose not to play in the B team in order to be at CU especially because I was leading. I think the PE teachers think my attitude is bad. Ahh well, such is life. I spend most of the A team games on the sideline freezing to near death.
The work is still annoying but there will come a day when all the work is finished or when it is too late to finish it. Either way I will still come out the other end drenched in sweat having made a sprint to the line. Apparently, on Sunday night, there was a TV programme that "disproved" Noahs ark. Although, the friend who told me about it also said the programme almost convinced him it did happen. I wish I had taped it so I have an inkling about what he is going on about...
I have a minidisc player and recommend them to anyone... for reasons I will state some time later when the time is right.
Hope all my readers (if I have any) are well and enjoying themselves.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?