<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 29, 2004

The trajectory to blogs of higher quality... 

First however, a quick recap on my life. Tonight, I managed to complete a whole statistical coursework for maths minus graphs (so not completely complete) which I am fairly pleased about. Now I have to do ICT coursework and have it finished by thursday. My family and I go on holiday on friday to the yorkshire dales which I am looking forward to immensely. Hopefully the weather will be amazing and we manage to have a nice relaxing time.
HASH(0x8a531e0)

However, the point of this particular blog entry is to point readers (of whom there are only a few) to better blogs to read (probably their own blogs)
Anyway, first on my links bar is "Musings of a Man" written and updated by my good friend Jon. A great blog full of originality and wit coupled with a deeply intellectual undertone. Well, I think so...
"Quite Short" is a new blog brought to you by Jon and myself. It is basically our blog of musings on Christianity. it's interesting enough to write, hopefully challenging and helpful enoughto read.
With little time left, the only other blog I will recommend tonight is "Iconoblog" a great read, bound to give a deep theological insight to some thing or another... erm I think his post on Sunday was sarcastic... or at least... I hope it was.
Anyway, in the not to near future, you will read of the other blogs on my sidebar. Just not now OK?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?