<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 13, 2004

This is my life 

German Speaking preparation is now becoming like watching the paint dry on the doors at school was.
Six days is not long before I have to produce a presentation and have a "general" conversation with my teacher. The joys of GCSEs seem to be limitless.
Apart from the looming prospect of this exam the week has been a time of great felicity. Our schools Christian Union has been relaunched and my friend and I were doing assemblies for years 7,8,9 and 10. Thats four assemblies for the less able students reading this blog. They proved to be pretty useful times, promoting the CU, inviting people along and generally challenging peoples opinions on the world and how to make it a "better place". The assemblies involved playing a piece of popular music (Where is the love: Black eyed Peas) and then talking about it and then the bible. Tenuous link maybe but it went fairly well. The year 10s (who are generally bigger than me and probably would like to knock me out) gave us a round of applause but thats probably because they weren't listening and wanted to look as if they were. It was my turn to fade out the music and eventually stop it in this particular assembly. I only forgot the "fading out" part making myself look even more of a fool than usual.
Finally, I have started reading "Does God believe in Atheists?" by John Blanchard and recommend it to anyone, although the first part needs perseverance to get through it.
HASH(0x8a531e0)
Second finally, the layout of my page keeps changing and is proving difficult. I cannot insert a "tagboard" which is frustrating but will manage eventually.
Laters one and all.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?