<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Cliches are officially off limits to civilians now... 

Cliches are no longer fashionable and even now as we speak are being ranked in order of annoyingness...
It is also official that the most annoying, overused cliche is "at the end of the day" which you see when you watch a footballer being interviewed any time on the tele or for that matter hear them on the radio.
HASH(0x8a531e0)
David Beckham, over using words that he don't no da meenin 2?
So people are annoyed with the use of cliches... apparently "Using these terms in daily business is about professional as wearing a novelty tie or having a wacky ring tone on your phone." So Cliches are banned...
But I say that we should always look on the bright side of life whilst living and letting live. I mean life is life, tomorrow is another day it could be worse because every cloud has a silver lining. And anyway, don't we go by the principle that it has to get worse before it gets better? Someone told me every rose has a thorn and thats right so people shoud put up with cliches should they not?
I am afraid I am going to sit on the fence on this issue as I don't love or loathe cliches.
At this moment of doubt I feel the time is nigh to consult the inner child. At least they say indecision is the key to flexibility... Ahhh such is life and its getting sucher and sucher.
It is getting to the point where I feel I am playing my own game but then the meek shall inherit the earth and who doesn't believe that you are only a loser when you fail to try.
Well, goodbye is not an easy word to say at this moment but now I have reached a conclusion.
Last but by no means least, one should avoid cliches like the plague. They're old hat one should seek viable alternatives...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?