<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

... 

Man I am stressed out...
Coursework due in soon and loads of stuff to do. The teachers fail to realise I only have 7 hours in an evening to do homework each setting work that requires 2 hours solid trying....
Thats 5 lessons accumulating at 10 hours homework a night.
Spent the whole weekend (apart from sunday)(so therefore half the weekend) doing a football coaching course which now means I can earn up to £15 and hour if I find a job that will enable me to earn £15 an hour that is.
Had a great talk with Jon which really confused me last night. He is older than me and probably right I will just have to verify that he is. The conclusions will be posted some time... That was the only ray of light in a continual dark thing (as you can see I am writing at the end of my tether here)
Also, managed to get letter through from my Golf Club (of which I am a member of the team only because they had noone else to play for them). This letter is sent to about 40 juniors talking about what should be in our thoughts (if they were Christians it would be prayers) in the next few weeks. Anyway, this boils down to me opening my letter and seeing at the top in bold "The People who haven't handed their form in that was meant to be handed in two months ago (hurry up)...... JAMES LEVERTON the big fat idiot who is a stressed forgetful simpleton" (I added the last bit there seeing as that is what it made me feel like...
Goodbye
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?