<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 06, 2004

Untitled 

Yesterday was parents evening. All my teachers love me :-). The only criticism that was put forward was that I was too keen and need to give the slower, more intellectually challenged members of the group have a chance.
My History teacher however told me the other day I shouldn't make incorrect ironic comments in the lessons because people actually believe them and write them down in their mock exams. For example... I would question all in good jest whether the "iron curtain" that Churchill described as cutting Europe in two actually blocked the sunlight out of western Europe. I also believe that people think that the temperature dropped in East Germany quite considerably immediately after the Russians took over it because they liked snow. As you can tell, I have one of the most intelligent History classes in the History of History lessons. The subject still rules while everything else continues to drool.
Apart from that, the week of school work has been pretty uneventful. Our German teacher appears to have mysteriously disappeared just when the work actually needs to be done properly. (It did mean she wasn't at parents evening.... what a shame). I played a bit of badminton winning almost every time which just goes to prove my all round ability at beating those who are not as good as myself. What I mean is, that I am just at the top of the bottom section of near talent....
So there we go, as you can see my life happens to be fit to bursting with interesting happenings. This actually seems enjoyable compared to the monotonies of "The Netherhall School" and "GCSE" grades.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?