<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Tuesday 10th February 

Today has been incredibly mediocre. The teaching was once again your bog standard comprehensive style and the topics covered proved to be no less than rubbish.
It was nice to do something easy in Maths (working with numbers) but apart from that the lessons didn't excite the imagination at all. Played a game of heads and volleys at lunch time in an incredibly smelly PE kit. The whole group were terribly appalling and succeeded only in getting cold and bored.
Biology was an interesting lesson. I managed to arrive on time and complete the work set. A "friend" of mine sitting two places along tried to tell me he was right when he said all the suffering in the world was God's fault. It is an interesting way to think but I would say its our fault that we have to suffer. We deserve it. Any ideas?!? Post a comment. He also claimed that the hole in the Ozone layer was God's judgment on Australia. The fool. Especially as a couple of weeks ago he tried to tell me there was no God. Sometimes people make the very blood of my body boil. When they are so stubborn as to ignore the blatancy of a God and just as much the blatancy of the total inability of man. Well coming up in Biology is Evolution. Should be interesting for a change...
Watched some program called "Crafty Tricks of War" presented by some man who has a tash to be proud of. Twas indeed a pretty good programme and they displayed an armoured BMW 7 series which was pretty flash.
So as you can see, the day was pretty boring really. However, I have been encouraged to read about suffering. In this instance, I feel I am going to read on the book of Job using a commentary by Robert Fyall called "How does God treat his Friends?". I'll see what that has to say.
There is still another puzzle to guess at. Tomorrow night I will put another one on for all you punters to guess at...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?