<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Today 

Not much has really happened today.
I would say that thus far I have done two things today. Firstly, sat around doing nothing and secondly walked around in the cold wind after a small white ball. The Golf was quite good fun although four hours out on the course is quite a long time. I played to my handicap (an impressive 24 over par) which is nice for a change almost getting a hole in one. The problem with that is that "almost" never gets remembered it happens all the time. Its terrible how in Golf one shot can be creamed whilst the following shot rolls along the ground for a short while, stops and then laughs at you.
I am now starving and soon will have some dinner. Then I have the delightful prospect of ICT (Information and Communication Technology) coursework. That will take a large chunk out of my evening.
When I come back I will write another puzzle on for all you intelligent people...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?