<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Talent these days.... 

"Chemistry is a class you take in high school or college, where you figure out two plus two is 10, or something."
- Dennis Rodman, NBA Basketball player, on Chicago Bull's team chemistry being overrated
Dennis Rodman, theres a man I don't envy. A sporting icon because of his erratic skills on the basketball court and yet a man who I am pretty sure is still learning how to feed himself.
"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious."
- Alan Minter, Boxer
Here again, the world of sport sets forth its claim for being the most intelligent bunch of people on the planet.
"You guys line up alphabetically by height."
- Bill Peterson, Florida State football coach
If anyone can tell me some day how this is done I would be indebted to you for the rest of my life...
The same man also said....
"You guys pair up in groups of three, then line up in a circle."
- Bill Peterson, Florida State football coach
I think this man is a Cambridge graduate. He has bucketloads of intellect.
"I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."
- Greg Norman, Golfer
I hate laughing at a golfing great but the way he speaks publicly makes me wonder....

In looking at these quotes I have to conclude that the sum total IQ of our sporting heroes must be less than that of a man like John Nash. Congratulations to all the Sporting Icons of the world I just beg of you one thing, never to engage me in conversation or else I fear that I would cry...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?