<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 09, 2004

New Music 

Let me talk about a couple of new sounds creeping slowly, unsurely and poorly onto the music scene.
Firstly, the famous Simon Cliff. I know this young Sinner Songwriter from the days when he used to go on Christian Camps in Wales. Then, he used to have blond streaks in his hair. Since going to "Archibald" I hear he has become a bit wild :-)
In any case. His songs (which you can download from his website) are quite good. They have unbelievable lyrics. A taste would be "Take a little piece of advice: don't stand on your head for too long." Thanks Si great to know that it isn't sensible to stand on my head for half an hour (as if I could) Even though I might sound sarcastic I really do think that he has talent. He could go far I am serious. Donations go to me.
The second sound is a band. They are named "Leverton" obviously after my family. I mean for what other reason would you call your band Leverton. None of the surnames of the members is Leverton. I haven't listened to them. Don't think I can be bothered. If anyone can... give me your opinion of them. So there we go. Two new sounds that might interest you.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?