<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 13, 2004

Love is a fickle thing 

Had quite a laugh today. As its Valentines day tomorrow (Saturday 14th) the gifts from school admirers had to be given today. Friday 13th. To all our suprise, Sohel got a gift every lesson (five in total). We were even told that the gift was genuine although I still wonder whether it was his dear Mum. So there we go, that was my Valentines experience at school. I didn't get anything but then again, it doesnt particularly bother me. I know that deep down they really know I am the bees knees.
Before my head gets too big I will tell you about the rest of thursday and friday. Thursday was the most boring day thus far ever experienced at school. But fortunately thats behind me as is Friday 13th. Statistics show that there are less accidents on Friday 13th (according to Richard and Judy). I completely agree. In fact, I try and do everything that is unlucky just to prove that the people who say things are unlucky are talking out of their bottoms.
English appeals to the imagination most at the moment. We were looking at the Challenger disaster of 1986 and Ronald Raegans speech afterwards. Fascinating. Anyway, Laters...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?