<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 28, 2004

I return quietly through the back door wishing I had never been so keen 

It has been a long time since I last wrote anything. I have no excuses, except that I couldn’t be bothered. I realised there is more to life than “Blogspots”.
I do plan on continuing to write in the internet diary but not as frequently as I had done. What with constraints of working hard in preparation for my GCSE exams and doing other numerous things I do not think that I will be able to produce something worthwhile every evening. So, I will try and write an extract a week and see how that goes. I do not promise to reach any great witty or even intellectual heights but never mind. After all, there is more to life than Blogspots...
Hope that you find some interest in the perusal of this blogspot.
The activities I have managed to do over the past two weeks are listed below:







Goodbye for now.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?