<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 28, 2004

I guess I will post more regularly 

My good friend Jon Mackenzie encouraged me to carry this on, especially as the camp website isn't working. (Camp Website being the website of Christian camp(ing) (holidays) in Wales. Not anything else you were thinking...)
Having just watched Pirates of the Caribbean and an enthralling performance by Johnny Depp I feel like giving my humble opinion on who should be the winners for the 76th Academy Awards tomorrow evening. (The important ones that is)
Actor in a Leading role: Johnny Depp
Director: Peter Jackson (Lord of the Rings)
Best Picture: Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
There we go, three awards that I would give out based on the nominations. The rest don't matter one iota to me.
Speak on Monday (perhaps)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?