<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 31, 2004

This "Blogspot" will not reveal my deepest secrets... 

All you stalkers who desperately want to find out what size my feet are and who I love etc. I am afraid you will be upset. I cannot reveal my deepest secrets like that on a "blogspot" because this is a free-for-all. in another words anyone can read this and sell my deepest secrets to some random newspaper (probably the Guardian who always get a mention).

I spent the majority of my day doing a Rugby Analysis which I must confess was not the most exciting time of my life. Hope all of you are in good health. I am deciding whether to write something of worth tonight and whether I am in the right frame of mind. Wait with bated breath....
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?