<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

School is still hard... 

Whatever your parents say about "O Levels" and the old "A Levels" being harder than their modern day equivalents don't believe them. I officially have proof that teachers today expect far more of us.
As you will probably have guessed I am yet again off school due to the treacherous conditions on the roads coming into cambridge (I reckon my teachers are just lazy). In any case, having got up early expecting to attend school I decided to do something useful. So i turned on the Mission Impossible theme tune and turned to my Biology Homework. Reading it I became more and more astonished... "Your mission, should you choose to accept it..." this was indeed strange to me it sounded reamarkably similar to the words used in the film of the theme tune i was listening to. Intrigued i read on and found that I had to "Save the Earth". Now I dont claim to be Tom Cruise or anything like (for one thing I am not on my second serious relationship) but what I'm trying to say is thats impossible. Not even Tom Cruise could save the earth because hes just a stupid human. Well, it didnt prove too hard really I just had to divert an asteroid the size of Jupiter that was abouty to hit the earth.... I hope everyone out there is grateful, i saved the earth and the other 28 people in my class are in the process of doing so in the next week. And so my point is that school in this day and age is remarably taxing on the physical and mental aspect of every poor student.
Well thats it apart from relating to you the strange occurance of the instructions for my biology homework burning into ashes as soon as I had read them.....
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?