<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Politics (My future area of work :-s) 

Firstly, before anyone makes a misguided judgement of myself I must say i didnt look in on the "Saxaphones in Lisbon" Blogspot i noticed it with a caption of foreign writing on one of my special things that I have with this thing. I must also confess that this becomes addictive (well not really addictive) but along those lines...
Now, I was reading the Saturday telegraph (and again here I apologise to the Guardian for that is my preffered paper along with "the times") and I came across an article on the recently ousted leader of the "Conservatories" (There I credit Jon who is indeed a most witty fellow not forgetting gracious) Iain Duncan Smith. The title reads... "Moaning loser Duncan Smith sets his sights on Heath's 'longest sulk' title". The article goes on to talk about his outbursts at the "metropolitan media" and the like and quotes some old todger from the sadly ageing party... "There are two kinds of loser - those who moan... and those who move on" IDS (As he was so aptly named) is obviously joining the first bracket. Which leads me nicely onto the point I want to make. Our MPs are moaning men (and women for they moan far harder) and I am suprised we allow them to run our country. To mention a couple... do we all remember John (The Norman) Prescott punching some innocent man who only threw an egg in his face. That made me laugh. I also remember the labour party conference and the rift between our President (for the americans amongst us) or Prime Minister as he is properly called and the dear Chancellor. During Tonys speech amidst all the gleefully (somewhat charasmatic) clapping of the Labour faithful, (Flash) Gordon sat with a moody countenance. The papers gleefully named him "Gordon Frown" and I am inclined to agree. In this country where all the votes in the commons break poor old Cheries husband into the same embarassed sweat that he broke into while his wife sang to him in the far east, I feel that our MPs should be a more happy bunch of people like Robin hoods band of merry men. The problem being.. that Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor.... our government steal from everyone to make themselves rich.
Well thats all for today and who would have thought that I would have made four average posts by the end of the day. Although Im not sure how much sense ths one makes it was in a rush. And to be honest I am closer to 13 WPM than 172 WPM but who cares?!?!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?