<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

OWWW 

This really is a stupid site. I can see why people of the same low level of self esteem (like me) would be prepared to make mockery of themselves and others on this site but people are obsessed. And some of these people are fully grown adults. This appears to be their life. After browsing some of the bloggers that are more regularly updated and have a large number of hits to their name I was not impressed. "Saxaphones in Lisbon" was the title of one of the "blogspots" and was in portuguese I would presume. This means this is a world wide phenomenan. Another "blogspot" was called "Fish Swim". Now I am not claiming to have a great title (i even stole it from some genius but the stories I can write on it are varied and interesting) but why call your "blogspot" "fish swim"? Some people do confuse me. Most of the sites (and I believe mine is also) are a waste of time. They tell us how many weetabix people ate for breakfast or what the weather is like. So, as I start doing this I dont have a clue what i am going to do and cant believe I can be bothered to do so.
I think there are a few problems with blogger. Why for instance do we see the most recently loaded topic up first. What if someone is doing a running commentary. We have to start at the bottom and then move upwards. Not only is this time consuming but it is also stupid. OK I have found one problem but I am sure there are more.
I see people can comment on different posts and some people have music playing on their "Blogspots". Apparently you need to download skins and do all other sorts of mental stuff to make it work. It would be good however, seeing as I feel like (and I probably am) I'm talking to myself here.

I went out and did some sledging again this afternoon this time with some school friends. I dont understand why all males feel that fighting is a neccessity to impress. Now I am not saying I am not like this but it would depend on who there is to impress. Male Animals fight to impress females and get a mate and i assume thats the underlying principle of why men do. But my friends decided it was fun to impress big fat boys by doing this. Anyway.. what this rant is leading to is to draw your attention to the fact that I was smashed in the side of the face by someones bony knee cap. The "throb" is still resounding in my ear and I feel a swelling will come on.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?