<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

NEWS FLASH (tell me if you can see any news in here im struggling) 

Well, I guess it is my job to keep you informed on what I am doing with my life as it slowly passes by. I went for a walk in the snow which was nice then I had a nice lunch and watched a nice television programme but to tell you the truth I am waiting for something to happen and that is for the leader of the conservatives Michael Howard to reply to an email I sent him earlier on today. When and indeed if he replies I will be delighted to tell you what he says to me...
As you can see these "Blogspots" aren't really that bad its becoming a slight obsession for me... :-s and I encourage every not so level minded individual to make one of these. You never know, you might win and award from the prestigious "Guardian Newspaper" which is always an exciting prospect. I don't feel I am on the way to achieving that but you never know the Telegraph may decide to enter the fray.
I am told I am a chronic procrastinator and I am certainly living up to that by continually adding pointless posts to this my "daily diary"..... Goodbye for now
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?