<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Life in a nutshell is simple 

I wish I could say my estimation of these "Blogspots" has rocketed on the finding that the Guardian does a yearly awards ceremony for the most attractive/ wittiest etc. "Blogspot". But unfortunately this discovery makes me think worse of the Guardian than anything else. And besides I feel sorry for the guy who had to read through all of them and decide the winner for each category. What a poor man.. or woman.

I was asked the other day to describe my life in a nutshell. Well, after thinking about it I have come to the conclusion that life in a nutshell would be pretty much the same for anyone. There would be the usual considerations of the texture inside the nutshell and then frantically try to get out of it. It would be funny to walk past a nutshell with someone in with the moans of "I'm in a nutshell, get me out of here!" (Could even put celebrities in them and get Ant and Dec to host the Show...) So why did someone coin the phrase "...in a Nutshell" Not that I really care or anything like that...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?