<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I was once told a long time ago that gloves were the second most important thing to wear in the snow after a hat. So today ignoring those words of infallible wisdom from my Dad i chose to not wear gloves whilst I went sledging. What an idiot I hear you cry and I am tempted to agree. My hands are now dropping off and with a day off school I have resorted to writing something on this stupid site. I dont even know what I am going to write day in and day out nor do I know why I am deciding to do this. I take comfort in the fact that Jon also has one of these but that is of little consequence. I do not promise to be whispering words of wisdom or that you will find anything of interest on this site but we shall see how it goes. Well my time is up here I bid you all a fond farewell until this evening...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?