<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Hello on this fine day... another day off for me 

I have noticed a few things on my pondering things this morning.
On a serious note: With the snow and all that making the countryside look beautiful I cannot help but wonder afresh at the beauty of Gods creation. And even in this beauty the world is tainted by sin so its hard to imagine what Gods perfect world would be like... nothing less than perfect I am sure.
On a whinging note I would like to coment on the altogether togetherness of "The Netherhall School". Why is it that yesterday when all the schools were closed they waited till I personally had walked for no less than 10 minutes to get to school before they announced the closure of the school. No less today, when they happened to be the last school yet again to announce its closure. Even if none of you out there care 10 minutes is precious time in my ever busy life.....
So thats two points I am afraid at the moment I have no witty comments or anything especially interesting but I am sure you "blogger" fans can cope and if ever you feel bored on this may I invite you to look over the blogspot (if i can work out the way to put links on this increasingly stupid site) of a genius.... (well thats what he told me)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?